Flooring products can be removed with the Eraser tool. To use this tool, follow these steps:
- On the Flooring component tab, select the Eraser tool:
- Move the cursor to the drawing area. The cursor turns into an eraser.
- In the Quick Properties box, click to select the Eraser type:
Brush – erases the product from each tile that is clicked; either individually or along a line.
Same products – erases the product from all contiguous tiles with that product. If a similar product is applied to a tile that is enclosed by another product type, the product will not be erased.
Whole surface – erases the product from every tile on the flooring surface; regardless of type.
- Move the eraser icon to a flooring surface.
- Click to remove the product from the selected tile, according to the eraser type you selected.
- When you are finished, press the Esc key or move the cursor off the drawing area to release the Eraser tool.