The Randomizer is a built-in tool for randomizing products with different colors or finishes on a flooring surface.
To use this tool, you'll first need to create a flooring surface and apply an installation pattern to it. Then, follow these steps:
- On the Flooring tab, click the Open randomize tool button. The Randomizer dialog opens.
- There are two dropdowns where you can select any product that is in your palette, and more rows can be added with the Add button. Removing an additional row is done with the removal X on the right-hand side.
- Select two or more products and set their ratio. Default ratio is 1:1.
- Make sure you have a flooring surface selected and click the Apply to: Selection button. You can click the button repeatedly to have CET randomize the products over and over.
- The Reset button will remove any additional dropdowns and reset the ratio back to 1:1.
- If you select a product that is not compatible with the current installation pattern, it will be disregarded when you click the Apply to: Selection button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.