It is possible to add non-graphical line items to Calculations, including products from manufacturers that do not have an extension in CET Designer. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Select Editable Articles from the Tools drop-down menu in CET Designer.
- In the dialog box that opens, click the New button. Editable fields are now available for Article, Company, Category, Description, Quantity, List, and Buy.
- Type in the desired information in each of the fields below.
- To add information for more articles, click New again.
- To save all the articles to use again in future drawings, click the Save button. (You do not need to click Save for the items to stay in the current drawing.) To import a list of previously saved articles, click Open.
- When you are satisfied, close the dialog.