The arched wall defined by three points is used to draw arched walls when there are three selected attachment points.
To draw this type of arched wall such as the example below, follow these steps:
- Draw three straight walls and one help line extending from the middle of the bottom wall.
- Select the arched wall through three points tool from the component tab and let it find the end of one wall. Click it in place when the word End appears.
- Go to the end of the help line and click.
- Lastly, move the cursor to the end of the other existing wall and click.
- Once you are finished, hit Esc on your keyboard, or move your cursor outside of the drawing area to escape the command.
Arched and straight walls do not join as one group and will still function as two individual objects in the drawing.
Curved walls can also be achieved by using the Custom Shape tool in the Tools component tab and "Insert wall on edge" tool.