The Arched wall specified by a radius and angle is used in drawing an arc between two walls. You can use a corner and an existing wall's length to determine the radius, then you will choose the direction and length of the angle.
To round an existing corner of two straight walls, follow these steps.
- Select the Arched wall specified by radius and angle tool from the Wall drawing component tab and let it find the point of intersection of the two walls. Left-click it in place when the word End appears.
- Move the cursor to the end of one straight wall to which you want to attach the arched wall and left-click.
- Move the cursor in the direction of the other straight wall and click.
- Enter the arc angle for the wall, either by moving the cursor in the desired direction or by entering an exact value. Left-click or hit Enter to confirm.
- Once you are finished, hit Esc on your keyboard, or move your cursor outside of the drawing area to escape the command.