The rounded wall defined by two tangent lines is used to draw a curve between two connecting walls.
To round an existing corner of two straight walls, follow these steps.
- Select the Arched wall inside two tangent lines tool from the component tab, and let it find the end of the first wall to which you want to attach the component. Left-click once to place when the word End appears.
- Two parallel dashed pink lines appear - the first is attached to the cursor. Move them so that the first line is an extension of the existing wall you attached to and left click.
- Move the cursor to the inside of other straight wall you want to connect to and click.
- The pink dashed lines appear again. Now the second line is attached to your cursor. Move them so that the attached line is an extension of the second existing wall, and click.
- Once you are finished, hit Esc on your keyboard, or move your cursor outside of the drawing area to escape the command.
Use the Trim lines tool in the Wall drawing component tab to remove any excess wall due to overlapping.
Arched and straight walls do not join as one group and will still function as two individual objects in the drawing.
Curved walls can also be achieved by using the Custom Shape tool in the Tools component tab and "Insert wall on edge" tool.