To add tiling to a wall, you must first draw walls. Once the walls are in place, follow these steps:
- Go to the Wall Drawing tab and pick the Surface/tiles tool:
- Move the cursor towards the wall in the 3D view of the drawing area. The surface/tiles tool snaps to the wall.
Use the properties box for precise placement and measurement, or wait until tiles are placed to adjust Width, Height, Elevation, etc.
- Left-click once where you want to start the tiling (for example, at one of the wall’s edges).
- Move the cursor along the wall in the desired direction. Another properties box appears for you to adjust Height and Width.
- Left-click where you want to stop the tiling.
Changing tile height and width
You can also stretch the component manually after placement by clicking and dragging the yellow snap points.
Changing tile finish
Use the Material Explorer to change the tile finish.
Below are some examples of how different the tiling can look by changing the texture: