To place a drain, follow these steps:
- Go to the Wall drawing tab and pick the Drain:
- Move the cursor to your drawing. The drain will automatically snap to the wall. Left-click when you have found the desired point on the wall to place your drain.
- Enter the desired distance from the wall (length), and the angle in the properties box that appears
- Finish placing with another left-click or hit Enter on your keyboard.
- Once you are finished, hit Esc on your keyboard, or move your cursor outside of the drawing area to escape the command.