After making adjustments to an Article View, you need to save the new settings. There are different ways of proceeding, as described below.
Note that each option described below affect all the tabs in the Views settings dialog. I.e. if you are on the Columns tab and click the Reset default button, this will reset the settings on all tabs to default:
- Save default: Save the current View Settings as the default for the next time you create a new article view in any drawing.
- Reset default: Reverts the current view to the CET system default View Settings and will wipe any other saved settings clean for future article views.
- Save: Create a reusable file (.cmclc) that can be loaded into other Article Views in other drawing and shared with other users.
- Load settings: Load settings from a .cmclc file, either in the current view or in a new view.
- Close: Click the Close button to close the dialog box and return to the Calculation dialog.