Turn columns on/off
To select which columns that should be visible in an article view, follow these steps:
- Open the View settings dialog by clicking this icon on the tab representing the article view you wish to make settings for.
- In the View Settings dialog, verify that you are on the Columns tab.
- In the Visible column, select the checkboxes for the columns that should be visible in the article view. All columns above the gray line will be displayed, as in the image above.
- Visible - each column can be turned on or off.
- Split by - Some columns can be combined even if they have different values. Read more about this in the article Splitting by columns in an Article View.
- Select a Column name and click the arrows on the left to move a column up or down. The corresponding column will move to the left or right in the article view.
On the Columns tab, you can also do the following:
- Reset the arrangement - Click the Reset arrangement button to start from the beginning. All columns that are visible by default will be visible again.
- Add a column - Click the Add column button to add a column of your own.
Move Left or Right
You can change the order of the columns by selecting the column and selecting the Move left or Move right button, or right-clicking on the column header and select Move left or Move right: