The menu bar along the top of the creator is available from any tab. In the center of the bar, the name, description, and saved file are displayed for the current project. The other menu options are described in the following sections.
The following items are available from the File menu
- New: Creates a new, blank project and sets it as the current project. Note that the Save … and Revert options will not be available for this project until the Save As … option is used at least once.
- Open: Opens a project from file. Choosing this option will open a file browser to navigate to the desired file. Closing the browser or selecting the Cancel button will cancel the action.
- Revert: This will cause the current project to be re-loaded from file, discarding all changes made to the project since the last time it was saved.
- Close: Closes the current project, discarding all changes made since the last save. Note that if the last opened project is closed, the creator will create and open a new project, as the New … menu item does.
- Save: Saves the current project to file. This will save the project to the same file that it was loaded from or last saved to.
- Save As: Saves the current project to a specific file. Choosing this option will open a file browser to navigate to a specific location to save the project to. If the selected location is different from the last location of the project, it is treated as a new project. Both the old project and the new will be open.
- History: Up to five of the last opened or saved files will be listed here. Selecting an item from this list is the same as selecting a file from the Open … menu item.
This menu lists all of the currently opened projects. Selecting an item from this list will make that project the currently edited project. Note that switching projects will empty the Undo / Redo stack.
This menu provides a collection of useful tools for working with a project.
- Model Lab: This will open the Model Lab. For information on working with the Model Lab, see the support section.
- Model Batch Converter: This will open the Batch Converter. For information on working with the Batch Converter, see the support section.
- Material Explorer: This will open the Material Explorer. For information on working with the Material Explorer, see the support section.
- Navigator: This will open the Navigator. See the Navigator section for more information.
Undo / Redo
Most actions in the Catalogue Creator are undoable. To undo an action, press the Undo button. To redo an action that was undone, press the Redo button.
Most actions on the Publish tab require the user to be logged in to their MyConfigura account. This area works the same way as the user login area in the main CET Designer work area.