When you have finished your drawing, you can use Paper View to create installation documents. You can easily choose to print your entire drawing or parts of it, edit visibility, and also set the layout of the sheet.
Snip to Paper View
To transfer an entire drawing, or a part of a drawing while working in the regular 2D or 3D view, use the Snip to paper view tool:
Follow these steps:
- Click Snip to Paper View in the toolbar of either the 2D or 3D view.
- Move the mouse pointer to the 2D or 3D drawing area. A blue rectangle follows.
- Click and hold the left mouse button to draw a rectangle around the area that you wish to transfer to the paper view. When you release the mouse button, a separate Paper View window pops up. The paper that was most recently selected in Paper View will have the drawing view transferred to it.
- A new rectangle is now attached to the cursor.
- To transfer more drawing views, repeat step 3.
- Once you are finished, press the Esc key or move the cursor off the drawing area to escape the command.