The Top area of the CET user interface contains the following standard items (starting from top):
- Title bar: Shows the current version of software, the name of the current drawing, and how many drawings are opened. If there are alternatives in the drawing, the current one will be listed as well.
- Menu bar: Many tools and functions are available through the menu options: File, Edit, Tools, Arrange, Views, Drawings (if multiple drawings are enabled) and Help.
- Support/Marketplace: Quickly link to the CET Support webpage where you can find helpful articles and tutorials, or the Marketplace, where you can install extensions.
- Work mode: Change the current Work Mode, or create your own.
- Catalogue downloader icon: Opens the Catalogue downloader.
- Briefcase icon: View recent briefcase posts.
- Your name and profile photo: Quickly link to your account or your dashboard on MyConfigura, or logout from the drop-down menu.
- Price Preview: Shows total for all products in the current article view. The price is automatically updated when products are placed or edited in the drawing area. The preview can be turned off in the General tab of the Control Panel. Click to access Calculations.
- Toolbar: Standard program icons (New, Open, Save, etc.)