Photos that have been rendered in the Photo Lab can be inserted in the paper view. There are two ways to insert a photo; it can either be imported into Paper View or exported from Photo Lab. Read more about both procedures below.
Importing photo into Paper View
To place a rendered photo in Paper View using the import feature in Paper View, follow these steps:
- Go to the component tab Tools (paper) in the paper view and click the Photo icon in the Image section:
- Move the cursor to the paper. A rectangle is attached to the cursor.
- Click once to set the starting point for the photo and then release the mouse button.
- Stretch the photo vertically and horizontally to the desired size by moving the mouse.
- Click once to set the ending point for the photo. Yellow snap points become visible on the photo and a property box is displayed in the top left corner.
- You can either
- Double click on the box to open up a Choose Photo dialog, then choose from a list of rendered photos to be used.
- Select from the property box on the top left.
Exporting photos from Photo Lab
Figure 2: Insert in paper view option in the Photo Lab.
To place a photo in Paper View using the export feature in Photo Lab, follow these steps:
- Place the cursor over the desired photo in Photo Lab; either on one of the thumbnails at the bottom of the page, or on the photo displayed in the viewing area.
- Right-click and select Insert in paper view from the context menu:
- The Paper view opens as a separate window and shows the selected photo inside a viewport.
- You can now continue working in the Paper View.