CET Developer version 13.0 (2233.0) was released in August 2022.
The highlighted features for this version include:
- Improved "Repair/Reset branch from server"-command
- History tab: Diff against file on disk
- Extension Performance Tests [beta/preview]
Improved "Repair/Reset branch from server"-command
The Repair/Reset branch from server-command will now fetch before pulling the server-version of the branch. It also has an updated icon and placed next to the Pull-command in the toolbar/menu. Also the regular Pull-command will now always fetch commits from server before pulling.
History tab: Diff against file on disk
From the History-tab in CET Developer Studio you can now diff any file revision to the local revision on disk.
This is a new feature in CET Developer Studio that can run performance tests for extensions measuring statistics like startup time, graphics-performance, parts-performance and more. The functionality is included as beta/preview and can be enabled by setting 'ShowPerformanceTab' to True under 'Advanced Settings' in the Operator Setup. Many aspects of it including threshold values for different scores is still work in progress, but the tool can still give a good indication of how different aspects of the extension perform.
These are the changes since the previous official version. Some of these versions have been released as beta (so you got them if you checked the "Notify about new beta versions"-checkbox in Operator Setup) but most of them were built and tested internally only.
- Fixed problem with new emacs instance sometimes launched when attempting to open file from search result in existing emacs instance
- Updated Pull-action to always do fetch before pulling
- Updated CloudSync to new version that supports TLS 1.2
- Performance report tweaks
- Performance tab now available as opt-in beta (by setting ShowPerformanceTab=True in Operator Setup)
- Enable TLS 1.2 for all MyConfigura-calls
- Added info-message when attempting to run performance tests on a base-branch that doesn't support it
- Added support for trunk-branch-names
- Updated fallback version
- Enable Performance-tab for internal testing
- Fix to problem with initial window size (windows sometimes minimized to just titlebar when showing up)
- Performance tab improvements
- Added the new Performance-tab in DevStudio
- Extension upload: matching extension name now has priority over security delegate when determining which main extension an extension belongs to
- Removed deprecated/unused code
- [CETC-96601] Cop.exe build issue Fixed problem that could cause "Collection was changed, enumeration not possible"-errors
- Handle git name-rev parameter '--stdin' changing name to '--annotate-stdin' in git version 2.36
- Added better thread safety in ExtensionCollection
- Safe-up for when specifying a start folder that doesn't exist when launching a command
- Merge branch 'haolo/createrevision' into 'release/12.5/major'
- cop upload: added parameter /createRevision to create a new revision after publishing to a specific distribution
- Translation import: sanitize "..." at end of string (no space before or after, and no combined unicode character for it)
- CET Environment setup: added button for clearing compiler options (reverts to VC14)
- Git history control: added menu option for diffing revision against file on disk
- Git history dialog: added switch for disabling auto-refresh
- Added env-variable MSC_VER that contains version of VC-compiler
- Minor fixes to VC compiler setup
- Version 2203.4: * Added support in Setup/CET Environment for setting up VC compiler from Visual Studio 2019 or later
- Excel translation export: call AutoFit for each column separately, to avoid crash in certain Excel-versions
- Added Interop-debugger (for debugging translation tool etc)
- Emacs settings: better scaling of dialog
- Added MCSessionId-parameter to shell command item configuration
- cop make: added parameter "/buildFreezeLimitSeconds" that can be set to a value to configure how long cop will wait for a process that doesn't print any output before it's considered frozen
- cop upload: added extra validation to ensure logged in and has session id before proceeding with upload Build central: possibly fixed access violation after Clean&Refresh
- Find in files: added option (default true) to ignore .git-folder
- Repair/Reset branch from server: added fetch before the reset- command, updated icon and put item next to Pull-item in menu/toolbar
Please sign in to leave a comment.