CET Developer version 12.5 (2149.0) is released in December 2021.
The highlighted features for this version include:
- Updated UI with Light and Dark themes
- High DPI Scaling of UI
- Improved Branch-dialog
- "Repair branch from server"-command
- Support Menu
Updated UI with Light and Dark themes
CET Developer now feature a new fresh UI with a range of light and dark themes to choose from.
High DPI Scaling of UI
High DPI Scaling can now be enabled for the UI
The branch dialog now has a tree view for easier filtering of the branches. It also has a designated "Released Version"-folder that contains links to the branches with the officially released versions.
"Repair branch from server"-command
This command (in the toolbar or right click menu of a branch) can be used for resetting the current branch to the server version. It can be useful for example if the server branch has been rebased or force-pushed, causing the local reference to become broken.
The Support menu contains links to help resources for developers, as well as a link to contact devsupport through the new CET Developer Support Portal.
These are the changes since the previous official version. Some of these versions have been released as beta (so you got them if you checked the "Notify about new beta versions"-checkbox in Operator Setup) but most of them were built and tested internally only.
- Lots of bug fixes and improvements based on the feedback from the beta
- More theme-tweaks
- Added better contrast for button hover effect in Winter Console-theme
- Setup dialog: fixed resize-problem
- Operator: Only show either Start or Stop button in CET-menu
- Changed High DPI Scaling to be opt-in (toggle in Setup-screen) instead of opt-out
- Refactored theme-code and added O.G. Operator-theme
- Added "Colorful icons"-option to theme menu * Fixed more UI-scaling issues
- Fixed splash copyright text resize bug in High DPI mode
- Fixed update of colors in grid views and tree views directly after switching theme
- More UI tweaks
- Fixed more stretch-issues - Added "DisableDPIAwareness"-option
- Fixed scaling-issues in "Create Branch"-dialog * Changed icon for Bash-button in Operator
- Support for dark scrollbars (through Windows API call "SetWindowTheme") where available
- Added theme "Winter Console" + More UI-adjustments
- Slightly darkened the dark theme
- Small visual improvements to checkbox and radio button
- Git history: fixed broken "All"-link
- Added new statistics
- More UI-tweaks
- Setup dialog: better usability and other improvements
- Various small bug fixes and improvements
- Added quick-access menu for open dialogs and emacs instances
- Theme tweaks
- Improved Branch Dialog with tree view
- Setup: show install-tab on start if environment is not installed, and show warning if not logged in when starting Operator
- Added themes
- Added DPI-awareness
- Status dialog: allow more room for tasks
- Added Support-menu
- Renamed "Main Branch" -> "My Default Branch"
- DevStudio: Jira issues are now grouped by project instead of component (but can be changed back to grouping by component in Jira settings)
- Only render vector-based icons if current scaling != 1.0 * Updated icons
- [CETC-79416] Developer studio: Added better tree structure for branches
- Workspace editor: added flexible UI
- Added flexible UI for Setup-screen
- Added vectorized icons
- Dev Studio: Added new icons for the tree view
- Dev Studio tabs: cleaned up code and improved resizability
- Fixed flexibility in commit dialog
- [CETC-91838] Operator branch selection scroll dialog resetting scroll position
- DevStudio: changed layout of toolbars
- Build Central: updated UI and improved support for selecting build view from tree in Dev Studio
- Added ToggleBox that replaces most checkboxes
- Themes: added accent color to themes, and ability to detect current system theme in Windows
- Restructured file locations of forms and controls
- Made Operator tool buttons more flexible, and other UI-improvements
- Operator: cleaned up toolbar and added new icons
- Added flag for not waiting for lock-file for certain git-commands
Please sign in to leave a comment.