CET Developer version 10.5 Patch 1 (2007.2) was released in February 2020.
This version contains various bug fixes and improvements, see changelog for details.
A new feature in this version is the option AutoRefresh which allows the git repos to be automatically refreshed in Operator / Developer Studio when files are modified on disk, showing instantly which files you have been edited.
The option can be enabled by clicking "Git Settings" in Setup-screen and setting AutoRefresh to True.
These are the changes since the previous official version. Some of these versions have been released as beta (so you got them if you enabled "Check for Beta updates" in Operator Setup) but most of them were built and tested internally only.
- Find in files: fixed problem with filter not working
- [CETC-65128] Operator - Find in files - filter case sensitivity and regex support
- Commit control: improved speed, added splitter between comment/files and added vertical scrollbar to comment-field
- Fixed problem related to branch grid views being refreshed from callbacks to dialogs that had already been closed.
- Added better un-registration of callbacks when closing dialogs
- Build Central: fixed bug with commits not showing up in Build Central when building from commits
- CommandLineReader will now return all arguments (and cop make will skip the first one since that contains the command)
- cop: refactor to move commandline parsing code to Utils-assembly (to be used by other implementations)
- cop repair: generate setenv.cmd after repairing workspace
- cop init: generate setenv.cmd-file after workspace has been saved
- Refactor: moved Utils from CETDeveloperLib to new assembly Configura.Utils so it can be used by other implementations
- Moved XmlTools, JsonTools etc to Utils-folder
- Added thread-safety to Result-object (ErrorWarning-collection) and fixed possible hang caused by cross-thread-operation in ErrorWarning-dialog
- Commit dialog: improvements to the UI for changing/creating branch (including added a separate button for "Create Branch")
- Developer Studio: fixed annoying focus-stealing issue that caused Developer Studio to pop up in front of other dialogs on switching branch etc
- Added default-files for .gitattributes and .gitignore instead of copying them from base when missing
- Added warnings when trying to save a workspace with changed location without moving the files and vice versa
- Workspace editor: added proper support for renaming/moving a workspace
- Workspace editor: fixed bug when a repo with changed local folders resetting to default after editing workspace
- Build Central: removed error message that was shown if repo was in detached-head-state when updating versions
- Build Central: repos marked as readonly will now by default not have their extensions shown in the grid view (=major speed improvement when loading the grid view)
- Fixed bug with more than one repo sometimes being selected from start in the main view when opening Developer Studio
- Branch selector will now always show branches for one repo only (even if it's initialized for more than one repo)
- buildsettings.xml will now be saved in workspace root (instead of in LocalAppData)
- Fixed transparency of icons
- Fixed bugs in element browser (finding parent class etc)
- Fixed transparency for icons
- Optimized speed for local refresh
- Added AutoRefresh-feature to allow repos to refresh automatically when local file changes are detected
- Fixed bug with cached env-variables not always being used when they should
- Improved refresh of workspace-tree (fixed bug with expanded nodes and selection not always being preserved)
- Don't save workspace for each repo when refreshing
- Files deleted from CET Developer will now be recycled instad of permanently deleted (unless Shift-key is held down when deleting)
- Fixed issue with GetLineAndColFromFilePosWorker possible getting stuck at 100% cpu on reading file if searching for a file position larger than the file size
- Emacs profile username will now be read from any existing folder under personal\profile to avoid mismatch
- The setenv.cmd-file is now more frequently updated to avoid it getting outdated
- Status dialog will now show progress for up to 12 tasks at the same time
- Create/Change branch-dialog: checking out parent branch will now also pull changes from server
- cop: Fixed error in help texts for setversions-command
- Added default-values to avoid unnecessary default being streamed to customBuildItems-files