Each Project displays a menu bar with one or more of the following options:
- Requests – lists all users requesting access to your Extension. Available to Extension Owners and User Admins.
- Users – lists your current Extension users. Available to Extension Owners and User Admins.
- Filters – lets you pre-approve users and email domains for access to your Extension(s) and create channels for specific product catalogs or geographical access. Available to Extension Owners and User Admins.
- Royalty – shows information from Configura regarding royalty payments on Extension license sales. Available to Economy Admins. The Royalty view is only available for Configura Partners.
- Training – provides class rosters and class information for Extension-specific training classes. Available to Training Admins.
- Prices – lets you control the pricing of your Extension in terms of plan, currency, discount etc.
- Catalogues – provides the possibility of adding Catalogues to your project.
- Roles – lets you add contacts within the manufacturer’s organization by adding their email addresses and roles.
- QA – guides you through the recommended testing of an Extension before release to ensure a positive user experience with CET and its Extensions. Available to Extension Owners and Developer Admins.
Edit – this button, located above the menu bar, enables editing of the manufacturer information. Available to Extension Owners.