- Q: What’s the difference between License Administrator and billable administrator?
A: Having a billable administrator is mostly just for accounting purposes. He or she is the person who will receive all emails regarding license purchases and yearly renewal, and therefore has a good overview of the license group’s activities.
- Q: What payment options do you offer?
A: Invoices lower than USD 7800 can be paid by credit card, while amounts exceeding this limit are paid by check or wire transfer.
- Q: I want my licenses to end at a certain date instead of being annual. What should I do?
A: The first time you buy a license, you can contact CET Support to set a specific expiration date. The next time you buy a license, its expiration date will match your existing licenses.
- Q: I had an employee leave the company, but I do not have a replacement yet. What should I do with the license?
A: You should recall the license on MyConfigura. It will then be kept in your unallocated licenses waiting until you are ready to assign it to a new user.
- Q: I have a user whose status is “Awaiting user registration”. What does this mean?
A: This user has not proceeded with registering on MyConfigura and downloading CET Designer.
- Q: We are multiple License Administrators at my dealership. How does this affect our volume discounts?
A: As long as all license administrators are in the same license group, you will reach the discount levels based on your collective purchases within the license group. To check the license administrators for your group, click the Administrators option on the toolbar on the License Administration page.
- Q: I am very close to the next discount level and plan to hire in a few months. What should I do?
A: License discounts are not retroactive and are only applied once you reach the required volume. Therefore, you may want to purchase that or those extra licenses in advance, if it results in reaching a higher discount level.
- Q: I was out of the office and now I have a past-due invoice. Are my users locked out?
A: Licenses are cancelled and users locked out when an invoice is 14 days past the original due date. When the invoice is paid, the licenses are unlocked are ready for use again. To avoid inconvenience, please contact CET Support to advise payment is in process.
- Q: My user has already downloaded a free trial of CET Designer. Can I still become their License Administrator?
A: When you enter their email address in the Give license field, the email address is recognized as an existing user on MyConfigura and you will become their license administrator.
- Q: My user has a name change due to marriage. How do I update this?
A: The user themselves updates this information on the My Account page on MyConfigura.
- Q: Can a user use their personal email addresses such as Gmail or Hotmail when setting up their MyConfigura account?
A: This is not recommended as most Extension owners allow approval based on email domain. If you use your personal email address, there may be issues accessing those Extensions.
- Q: We are on a monthly subscription. Do we have to sign the CLA?
A: No, that is not required for monthly subscriptions.