This tool allow users to automatically load multiple 3D models of different formats in a specific file location into CET. This is to ensure that previously created models can still be loaded in the latest version of CET Designer.
- Click on Batch Insert 3D Models …
- At the 'Browse for Folder' dialog, locate the folder where the models are stored.
- Wait for the 3D models to get loaded into CET.
All models from the specified folder will be inserted into the drawing when the progress bar is completed.
Below is an example of how it looks like once the models have been inserted into the drawing.
- As of now, only cm3d and cmSym models are supported.
- This tool helps you to load the 3D models but does not check whether it is visually correct e.g. A model might have the wrong bounding box or missing layers but can still be loaded.