Hotfix 2: October 3, 2022
- Fixed problem with Paper View that could cause the paper thumbnails to become misaligned.
Hotfix 1: September 28, 2022
- Fixed an issue with downloading Catalogue data that could cause a background crash. This would also stop all otherr downloads until CET was restarted.
- Fixed issues with unsaved schemes that could cause a crash when creating a new drawing and discarding changes.
CET 13.0 Patch 2: September 19, 2022
News & Changes
- Improved the light projected from Soffit spotlights. They now also come with a default IES light profile assigned to them.
- Exiting Block edit mode should no longer risk hanging CET for a minute or two as it ponders deep philosophical questions.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed issue with Selection history that could cause a crash when listed objects were not present in the current drawing.
- Fixed a problem with the Catalogue Details dialog that prevented the Available Offline button from becoming enabled.
- Fixed a problem with the Scheme dialog that could cause set options to reset to default when restarting CET.
- Fixed problem with Twinmotion for CET that would cause Splashguards and Soffits to be incorrectly positioned after transferring data to Twinmotion.
- Fixed problem with IFC import when importing a single floor from a set of multiple that could cause the floor to hover mid-air.