Hotfix 2, June 30, 2022
- Fixed issue where loading a Paper could cause a crash.
- Made saving more robust when working with extremely slow or poor internet/network connections. This should prevent drawings from becoming corrupted.
- Fixed problem with adding Catalogue items to a Pick List that could prevent items from being added.
- Fixed problem with Twinmotion for CET that could cause objects to be incorrectly rotated after updating changes.
- Fixed problem with Twinmotion for CET that could cause materials to have incorrect transparency after updating the scene.
Hotfix 1, June 23, 2022
- Fixed performance issues caused by large scheme preference files.
- Fixed issues where information is missing from Configura SIF export.
- Fixed an issue that made some automatically generated Leaders unmovable.
Hotfix 0, June 21, 2022
- Fixed issue where nothing was showing in view clips.
13.0 Patch 1, June 20, 2022
News & Changes
- The Twinmotion for CET Extension now lets you perform incremental updates, i.e. only transferring information on changes made to the drawing in CET.
This means faster updates and less waiting for your changes to show in Twinmotion.
However, you will still be able to update the entire drawing should you wish for it. 😉
Fixes & Enhancements
- Improved performance for catalog Schemes startup.
- Improved performance for creation of thumbnail images for Schemes.
- Reduced frequency for saving of user preferences. This should improve performance if preferences are located on OneDrive or other types of remote storage.
- Fixed issue with rendering HDR images in the Photo Lab that could cause a crash if the selected background image file had been deleted.
- Fixed issue with insertion of a Tags Legend saved as a Favorite into Paper View that could cause a crash.
- Fixed issue with IFC import that could cause a crash when the file contained unsupported entities.
Instead, CET will now only import what it can and display a notification about any missing entities.
- Fixed issue where a combination of Scheme application and View Clip specific dimensions could cause a crash.
- Fixed issue with Collaboration and the Show status lines option that could cause a crash when creating a new drawing.
- Fixed problem that could cause CET to constantly keep writing to a temporary catalog file.
- Fixed problem with the Commercial Interiors Library Extension that would cause drawings to grow to unreasonable size, even when empty.
- Fixed problem with the Photo Lab and Render Multiple with photo names containing characters not allowed in Windows file names, preventing those images from being saved.
- Fixed problem with catalog objects and changing the Elevation value that could cause the value to be unintentionally edited.
- Fixed problem that could cause the Photo Lab camera to be visible in the View All view mode. The camera will now only be visible while the Photo Lab view is in focus.
- Fixed problem with Blocks that could cause the Photo Lab camera to be included when calculating the size of the block.
- Fixed problem with symbol placement animation being cancelled when hovering or moving the mouse over the Quick Properties box.
- Fixed problem with the Commercial Interiors Library Extension that could cause slowness when loading a drawing due to converting objects from Version 4 to Version 5.
- Fixed problem with the whole leader text rotating when rotating the leader arrow.