- Fixed problem that could cause some Catalogue objects to show irrelevant options during insert or stretch.
- Fixed problem with Collaboration that would prevent properties from being edited.
- Fixed problem with Catalogue objects containing Additional products that could cause them to incorrectly sync twice.
- Re-added texts that went missing for some buttons in the Project Information dialog.
CET 13.0 Minor: July 18, 2022
News & Changes
PBR Materials for Commercial Interiors
A new Extension is launched with this update; the PBR Material Pack for Commercial Interiors.
This Extension contains the same categories of materials as the existing Material Pack Extension; bringing with it a total of 174 modernized materials based on input and feedback from our users.
If you are looking for even more PBR materials, you can also check out the ambientCG website as they helped contribute realistic materials for this pack and have many more available to download for free.
This Extension is the first step toward replacing the pre-existing Material Pack Extension with modernized material packages tailored to each industry to reduce downloading of materials that would normally not be used by different designer groups.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Improved CET startup time.
- Improved performance with Quick Property Boxes for Catalogue objects, this should also eliminate any issues with flickering property boxes.
- Improved performance when selecting a background to use in Photo Lab.
- Improved performance when creating PDF files containing large numbers of Article View pages.
- Improved performance when replicating objects.
- Improved loading speed for drawings containing catalogue objects.
- Improved performance for View Clips that have the Show part tag colors add-on attached to them.
- Fixed issue with the Slice Shape tool and Custom Levels that could cause a crash.
- Fixed problem with the background images in Photo Lab, which could cause a memory leak.
- Fixed problem in Photo Lab which would prevent the 2D Camera from updating correctly after using Undo.
- Fixed problem in Photo Lab which would prevent the Vignette post-processing effect from correctly being applied.
- Fixed problem with imported CAD files that would prevent CET from correctly updating the file when clicking on Reload in the CAD Settings dialog.
- Fixed problem with CAD export that would prevent blocks from exporting.
- Fixed problem with Calculation that could cause the dialog to be taller than the screen.
- Fixed problem with multiple drawings, opened in separate windows, that could cause the File menu to not work properly.
- Fixed problem with multiple drawings, opened in separate windows, that would cause buttons clicked on in one window to appear to be clicked on in all other windows.
- Fixed problem with the Component Tabs Configurator that would cause it to default to Show All after restarting CET.
- Fixed problem with the Movie Studio that could cause rotation points to appear when selecting a placed Change Target. Using these rotation points would delete the Path Editing tool.
- Fixed problem with the 3D PDF Extension that could cause exported transparent materials to turn an opaque black.
- Fixed problem with grabbing objects, for moving without snapping, that prevented
the option from working when selecting only a single object.
- Fixed problem with the Categorization dialog that would sometimes cause objects to get deselected when using Undo.
- Fixed problem with the Paper View add-on for black and white View Clips that prevented it from working when paired with the add-on for showing Part Tag colors.
- Fixed problem with rotated inserted images that would cause them to get skewed in the drawing after printing.
- Fixed problem with filtering in the Material Select dialog that would prevent materials from being applied.
- Fixed problem that could prevent the mouse cursor color from changing to blue to indicate that objects can be moved, joined, or copied.
- Fixed problem with selection frames that could sometimes prevent them from updating.
- Updated tooltips for the Single/Group select toolbar option; it should be clearer what clicking the button will do.
- Updated the Control Panel option name for "Enable higher 3D-detail in realtime" to instead read "Enable levels of detail in realtime."
- Fixed problem with multiple drawings in separate windows that would cause tools started from the 2D/3D toolbars to behave inconsistently.