This page provides a list of known issues, and potential workarounds, for all 13.0 releases.
- A scene that is transferred via Direct Link and saved in Twinmotion, and then loaded again without a connection to CET could have blocks, objects, or materials missing.
Workaround: If you wish to retain the scene in Twinmotion, a better option is to export the scene from CET to the datasmith format and then load it in Twinmotion, which will prevent data loss.
- Only rotating or mirroring an object without actually moving it in CET will not update the object in Twinmotion, even after Updating changes.
Workaround: Make sure to actually move the object a bit in CET and then Update changes.
- Light leaks between walls and ceiling / floor in Twinmotion.
Solution: This is a common issue in most graphical software which can only really be:
- minimized with a better graphics card, or
- eliminated on a computer that can use Twinmotion's Path Tracer