It is important that you finish defining your Unit Load, Pre Configurator, Bay Editor, and Frame Editor settings completely before adding any products to your drawing.
The three types of Row Layouts are All Single, Single End, and All Double. The image below gives examples of each.
To use the Row tool, follow the steps below:
- Click the Row tool in the Main Components tab.
- Move the cursor to the drawing area. The Row tool is attached to the cursor.
- Click once to set the starting point.
- Drag the cursor in the desired direction to create the needed number of bays.
- Click again and drag the cursor away to create aisles.
- Add the desired number of aisles and click to end command.
The Quick Properties Box can also be used to configure the rows and aisles.
Collision Detection is a built-in feature that detects an architectural structure, such as a pillar or wall, and automatically creates an open space within the racking row. When a structure is detected, the box acting as a placeholder for the rack with turn red.
|The Row tool is used to add rows and aisles.|
|The Tunnel tool is used to add openings within the rows.|
|The Beam tool gives you the control to place a beam.|
|The Pick and Drop tool allows you to add a Unit Load to the end of a row.|
|The Unit Load tool allows you to add a Unit Load.|
|The Rotate Row tool will rotate the selected row.|
The Level Accessories section gives you the option to add accessories with the Mesh Desk and Chipboard tool. You can also edit the depths with the Depth Beam and Depth Frame tool.
The Bay Accessories section gives you the option to add additional accessories with the Back Fence, Door, and Back Stop tools.
The Name Plates tool places a numerical sign on the frame of a row of racks. The number range is based on the number of rows in your drawing. Having Name Plates is a helpful way to reference specific rows, especially in large drawings.
To add Name Plates, follow these steps:
- Select Name Plates in the Frame Accessories section
- In the Quick Properties Box, choose either Single or Column
- Single adds the Name Plate to each frame one by one
- Column adds all the Name Plates in a given row at once
- Hover your mouse over the frame to populate the Name Plate
- Move the Name Plate up and down on the frame; click to set the position
The Protectors section gives you the option to add protectors with the Upright Protector, Flank Protector, and Corner Protector tools.
The Legend tool creates a table in the drawing with all the products and location information.
The Elevation Arrow places an arrow in the drawing which creates an elevation view.
The Spread Tools section allows you to copy and paste settings from one structure type to another.
The Excel Reports section will export the product's information to be saved outside of CET.