This area allows for the creation and manipulation of leadtime programs. For information on assigning leadtime programs, see the Product Catalogues, Products, and Options sections. For general information on leadtime programs, see the Leadtime Programs page.
- Leadtime Selection Select an existing leadtime program to work with from this drop-down menu.
- Code A unique identifier for the leadtime program. If the user attempts to enter a code that is in use by another leadtime program, characters will be added to make the code unique, before committing the change.
- Days Sets the length of the leadtime program, in days.
- Description A human-readable description of the leadtime program. Can be specified in multiple languages.
- Vendor If vendors are enabled for the project, this drop-down menu is used to select the vendor the program is assigned to.