The resource directories specify the location of resources that the project can utilize. These locations do not need to be the same as each other or the same as the location of the project file.
When making reference to resources, the location of resources will always be described relative to the relevant resource directory. Note that these directories are only applicable when working with a project; a project in the cloud does not make use of these values.
- Symbols Directory: This is the location of all the models that the project will use.
- Swatches Directory: This is the location of all the material swatches that the project's materials will use.
- Previews Directory: This is the location if all preview images used by various elements of the project.
- Miscellaneous Directory: This is the location that contains all miscellaneous files that want to be uploaded along with a project file. Defining the path enables the file list to populate inf the miscellaneous table found in the Utilities tab.
- Component Tabs Directory: If this Project has a Component Tab, this is where the files and settings for the Component Tabs are stored. You can set it up under the Table of Contents here.