Embedding a drawing with Pack & Go creates a new file that contains both your drawing and your CAD files referenced in the drawing. This makes it easier to work on the go without access to local networks or for sharing with colleagues.
To embed files as a Pack & Go package, follow these steps:
- Go to the File menu and select the Import & Export option.
- Click the Create Pack & Go button.
- CET prompts you to save your drawing. Click Yes.
The Pack & Go dialog opens:
- CET suggests a location for the saved file. To change the location, click the button and select a new location. When you are satisfied, click the Pack & Go button.
To open a Pack & Go file, follow these steps:
- Go to the File menu and select Open.
- The Load Drawing dialog opens. Locate the requested file and click the Open button.
The file extension will be .cmpck.
Pack & Go file icons at different sizes