You can right-click symbols in the Catalogue Browser and save it as a Catalogue Favorite. These are then shown in the Catalogue Favorites field:
Right-click a thumbnail in the Catalogue Favorites section to show the following options in the context menu:
- Properties: Opens the quick properties of the symbol where you can change the default settings of the symbol. Now every time you bring in that symbol from the Catalogue Favorites section, it will have the selected options.
- Symbol replace: Opens the Symbol Replace dialog.
- Move favorite: Lets you move the symbol in the Catalogue Favorites section.
- Delete Favorite: Removes the symbol from the Catalogue Favorites section.
- Show symbol in Catalogues: Opens the source location of the symbol in the Catalogue Explorer.