Fixes & Enhancements
- The list of available Panorama backgrounds in Photo Lab will now automatically scroll to display newly imported panoramas.
- Moved the Reset button for auto temperature in the Photo Lab Post-processing area to be at the bottom of the settings, to help better indicate that it also resets changes made by Auto temperature.
- Fixed issue that could cause a crash when applying materials.
- Fixed issue with Lights that could cause a crash when changing the brightness setting for a light group.
- Fixed issue with the Photo Lab that could cause a crash.
- Fixed issue with the Batch Material Converter that could cause a crash.
- Fixed problem that could cause custom Ceiling grid lights to appear black when rendering using the Realistic preset in the Photo Lab.
- Fixed problem with the Material Lab that could cause materials to be affected by changes to Refraction on previously opened materials.
- Fixed problem with some translations in the Material Lab for Spanish and Danish.
- Fixed problem in Paper view with inserted images that could cause images to persist after deletion if they were set to the “back” position.
- Fixed problem with imported CAD objects showing the wrong color for their 3D for some objects that were mirrored in AutoCAD.
- Fixed problem with CAD import that could prevent some files from being imported as they were incorrectly categorized as crazy big.
- Fixed problem with RevLink export to Revit that could incorrectly mark some exported CAD files as corrupt.
- Fixed problem with the Material Explorer that could cause the white plastic material to look gray.