Below follows information on how you can use our Autocrash and test suite functionality. If you do that, you will have to create your own test extension. The test extension should be placed under your main extension (e.g. custom/reconfigs/test).
- There are two internal test extensions: Autotest (cm.core.test) and Compiler Test Suite (cm.test.cm.extension)
- Before RC for 5.0: these extensions are placed in the official folder.
- RC and release: The test extensions are placed in the following other location:
coreReleases/testExtensions/5.0 Password: opcbne
- You will have to create your own test extension if you are going to have dependencies on our test extensions. Since your main extension (e.g. Reconfigs) is not allowed to be dependent on our test extensions. Example of how the extension dependencies look like in the extension.xml file corresponding to the Reconfigs test extension:
<extension-dependencies> <dependency id="cm.core.test" /> <dependency id="custom.reconfigs" /> <dependency id="cm.test.cm.extension" /> </extension-dependencies>
- In Extension Manager: The test extension should be placed under the main extension in the Extension Manager. This is done by adding this in the extension.xml corresponding to the test extension:
- Your test extension should not be official. Add this in
getExtensionInfo()in the extension.cm file corresponding to your test extension:
info.target = extensionArchiveUrl(name, official=false);
- Test Scripts