This area is used to set information specific to the product catalogue. For information on product catalogues, see the Product Catalogues page.
- Code: A unique identifier for the product catalogue. If the user attempts to enter a code that is used by another catalogue, the creator will add characters to the code to make it unique, before committing the change. Any leading/trailing spaces will be highlighted in yellow to prevent unwanted space.
- Name: Sets a human-readable name for the product catalogue. Can be specified in multiple languages.
- Description: Sets a human-readable description for the product catalogue. Can be specified in multiple languages.
- Version: Sets a version for the product catalogue. Can be any alphanumeric text. This can be used to control the visibility of a catalogue. If a new version is created, and an old version expires, only the new version will be visible, but CET Designer drawings that use a symbol from an old catalogue will still work correctly.
- Leadtime Program: Optionally sets a leadtime program for the product catalogue. This leadtime will limit the products that can be placed on a product catalogue, and will filter the options that are available when products are used from this product catalogue.
- Effective Date: Sets an effective date for the product catalogue. Note that an effective date is optional, and can be enabled or disabled by checking or unchecking the checkbox. Also, a product catalogue may be uploaded before this date; it will not be visible until this date.
- Expiration Date: Sets an expiration date for the product catalogue. Note that an expiration date is optional, and can be enabled or disabled by checking or unchecking the checkbox. Also, the data for an expired data catalogue will remain available, but not visible. This allows old drawings to keep references to products from expired product catalogues.
- Active Price Lists: Sets the price lists that are active in the product catalogue. Products used from this product catalogue will only have prices from these price lists available, regardless of other prices they may have set.
- Default Price List: Sets the price list that will be used by default when a product is used from this product catalogue.