The following is a quick overview of the various sections of the Product Catalogues tab, ordered from top to bottom, left to right.
- Product Catalogue: Selection Select an existing product catalogue to work with.
- New Product Catalogue: Creates a new product catalogue and selects it for editing.
- Delete Product Catalogue: Removes a product catalogue from the project.
- Clone Product Catalogue: Creates a copy of the product catalogue currently selected and selects it for editing. The code field in the Catalogue Information area will gain focus.
- Catalogue Information: This area is used to set information on the selected product catalogue. More information on this area can be found in the Catalogue Information section.
- Table of Contents: This area is used to build a table of contents for the selected product catalogue. More information on this area can be found in the Table of Contents section.
- All Products: This area contains a list of the products available in the current project. More information on this area can be found in the All Products section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.