This area is used to layout the contents of a product catalogue. The tree represents the different product levels and products within the catalogue, and the buttons above aid in working with it.
- Table of Contents: This is where the product catalogue’s contents are displayed and manipulated. New product levels may be added by the Add Level button. Products can be added by dragging them from the All Products area. When dragging a product to the tree, an indicator will be drawn to show the location of the product should it be dropped at that time. Two arrows pointing at a product level indicate the product will be placed into that product level. Two small arrows and a line, indicate that the product will be placed between those two elements.
* Note that elements within the tree can be moved. Click and drag an element, then place it the same way as a product is placed.
- Expand All: Opens all elements of the tree to reveal the entire contents of the product catalogue.
- Close All: Closes all elements of the tree to hide all but the very top of the product catalogue.
- Add Level: Creates a new product level, and selects it for editing. The Description field in the Edit Product Level area will take focus. If no element in the table of contents is selected, the new product level will be created at the top level of the catalogue. If a product is selected, then the new product level will be created in the same place as the product. If a product level is selected, the new product level will be created as a child of the selected product level.
- Refresh: Updates product description to that of the description in Products card on the selected product level/products. The updates work recursively.
- Reset Desc.: Changing the product description in the products spreadsheet will not update the description in the Table of Contents automatically. A manual process to sync the descriptions is needed by clicking on the Reset Desc button as we allow different descriptions in the ToC and in the products spreadsheet.