Use the publish card to upload your catalogue to the server.
Opened Portfolio in tab
Portfolio details: The properties of the portfolio
- Publish: Sets the accessibility of the projects in the portfolio. Members only means that only the members specified in the Members section will have access to the project. The All option will unlock the access to any user unless the project is embedded in an Extension. If the project is embedded, then the access of the project is tied to the license of the Extension.
- Project Type: Sets a restriction on how a catalogue item should be accessible for the user: Graphical Products will allow the user to insert the items in a drawing, Pick list only restricts items to be specified as line items only and Materials Only will not be selectable by the user and will not include any products.
- License: Links the project with an Extension license making the project in the portfolio accessible only for users with an Extension license.
- Earliest Visible CET Version: Sets the earliest visibility of the project in relation to CET version number. The project is only visible for users using CET with a version number that is equal to or greater than the entered version number.
- Last Visible CET Version: Sets the latest visibility of the project in relation to the CET version number. The project is only visible for users using CET with a version number that is equal to or lesser than the entered version number.
Save portfolio: Save the portfolio details/setting after changes are made
Last Modified: The last modified date of the Portfolio Details.
|Publish||License||Catalogue accessibility||Email address needed|
|Members-only||None||Only members of the catalogue.||Yes|
|Members-only||Demo Manufacturer||Only members of the catalogue with
MyConfigura's Demo Manufacturer license.
|All||None||Any CET user.||No|
|All||Demo Manufacturer||Any CET user with MyConfigura's
Demo Manufacturer license.
|All + email address||Demo Manufacturer||Any CET user with MyConfigura's
Demo Manufacturer license or members of the catalogue.
Utilizing the settings of Publish and Members
Pull emails from outlook global list: Connects to your signed in outlook and access the user’s email from there, select to add users to your portfolio.
Members: List the members of the portfolio
Administrators have full access of the portfolio and may edit and even delete the portfolio. Users will have visibility of the portfolio but no rights
Refresh: Refreshing the Member list.
Copy All Emails: Copy all email addresses available in the member list.
Delete Members: To remove a member, first select the user’s email address in the Members section, then press the Delete member button to remove user from the list. The operation cannot be undone, use with caution!
Expand button: Click to show the member list in a separate dialog along with a filter.