Use the publish card to upload your catalogue to the server.
Opened Portfolio in tab
Files – Server
Indicates the files uploaded to the portfolio in the server.
- Download Location: Select the local directory you would like to download the files from the server to.
- Filters in headers: Right click on header to filter files.
- Ignore case: Checking means case insensitive search, unchecking means case sensitive.
- Contains: Filter items that contains the search keyword.
- Doesn’t Contain: Filter items that does not contain the search keyword.
- Equals: Filter items that exactly match the search keyword.
- Doesn’t Equal: Filter items that do not match the search keyword.
- Begins With: Filter items that starts with search keyword.
- Ends With: Filter items that ends with search keyword.
- Sorting: left click on arrow in the header to sort ascending and descending.
- Download checkbox: Select files to be downloaded by manually checking the files, or, use filter to get the batch of files you want and use the Check all button to download all.
- File Name: File name of the uploaded files in the server. If you have a Portfolio Parent setup, the inherited files from the parent will be shown in blue.
- Cid: Indicates which portfolio the uploaded files are stored. If you have a Portfolio Parent setup, the parent’s portfolio/catalogue id will be shown.
- File Type: Shows the file extension of the uploaded files. The filter options available are depending on the type of files available in the server.
- Last Modified: The last uploaded date of the file.
- Refresh/Reset: Manually updates the files in the server.
- Check all/Uncheck all: Checks or unchecks all of the Download checkbox in the server spreadsheet.
- Invert Selection: Inverts the current selection of the Download checkbox.
- Delete Selected Files: Deletes selected files from the server. Either select files manually by clicking on each file in the Download checkbox or use filter to batch select files with Check all button. A separate delete dialog will be prompt before proceeding to delete the selected files permanently from the server. The operation cannot be undone, use with caution ! Deleting Portfolio Parent files are possible provided you are also the administrator of the parent portfolio.
Final confirmation when deleting files
- Download Selected Files: Download all checked server files in the spreadsheet. Either select files manually by clicking on each file in the Download checkbox or use filter to batch select files with Check all button to download multiple files.
Please sign in to leave a comment.