CET Support offers free, personal support on all issues related to CET Designer. If you need help accomplishing a task, have a question about our software, want to report a program issue, or request a feature, we are here to help you.
Use the Help drop-down menu in CET Designer and choose Report issue with attached drawing ... to send in a drawing that is causing problems. If there is a feature you would like to suggest, go to the Help menu and choose Submit feature request...
If you still need to contact us directly, there are three ways to contact us: chat, phone, or email.
- For live chat, click the Support button in CET Designer:
- Your internet browser will open to the Help Center. Scroll to the bottom and click Contact Us. Choose Chat.
- Select your language; the software loads.
- The CET Support chat dialog opens and a support consultant will be available to help you.
- If you want to have them to see your screen and take control of your mouse, they can. You will then have to click the download and install an applet that the consultant sends:
During the installation of the software, you will need to go through a few steps where you click Yes / OK or unblock to give the consultant access to your screen and mouse.
- Once you are finished, the support consultant will disconnect from your screen and you can close the chat window.
Call 1-877-238-0808 (toll free in the US and Canada).
Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
You can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, although contact through the Help pull-down is preferred.