To set printers for different types of output, go to the Report Settings tab in the Print Reports dialog. At the bottom, in the Printers field, choose between the following options:
Printers dialog: Printers section
- The printer selected from the Report field will be used to print Article Views from Calculations if Article Views or Standard bill of materials are checked.
- The printer selected from the 2D field will be used to print the 2D view if Floor Plan is checked.
- The printer selected from the 3D field will be used to print the 3D view if Perspective is checked.
Report Settings selections
- Use the icon next to the printer to adjust printer settings for each printer.
- Use the drop down menu to choose paper size for each printer.
- Place a check mark in the Landscape check box to print in landscape orientation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.