This article explains the purpose of the Catalogue Manager and how to use it.
The Catalogue Manager organizes a list of all the manufacturers you previously downloaded from Notify. It is used inside the Commercial Interiors Library Extension to:
- activate and deactivate manufacturers
- activate and deactivate specific catalogs
- activate and deactivate Legacy Catalogs
- manage Price Zones
Opening the Catalogue Manager
First, double check to make sure the Version 5 box is checked in the Support section.
To open the Catalogue Manager, follow these steps:
- Select Commercial Interiors Library on the component tab.
- Select Catalogue Manager V5 in the Catalogue section.
Using the Catalogue Manager
First Letter Shortcut
- Click on these letter shortcuts to quickly reference manufacturers from the list below.
All your previously downloaded manufacturers from Notify will be listed here.
Bottom Action Bar
Refresh: Use this button if the Catalogue Manager is open when a new manufacturer is downloaded.
Activate All: Use this button to activate all your downloaded manufactures.
Deactivate All: Use this button to deactivate all your downloaded manufactures.
Cancel: Use this button to close out of the Catalogue Manager without Saving.
Save: Use this button to Save you changes and close out of the Catalog Manager.
The Advanced button will take you to a new view where you can turn specific manufacturer catalogs on and off, adjust Price Zones, and access Legacy Catalogs.
Activating a Manufacturer
Activate will "turn on" a specific manufacturer or catalog to be used in your drawing.
- An activate manufacturer will be indicated with a blue checkmark.
Deactivate will "turn off" a specific manufacturer or catalog from being used in your drawing.
- A deactivate manufacturer will be indicated without a blue checkmark.
- Click on a manufacturer's tile to activate or deactivate.
Please sign in to leave a comment.