Hotfix 2: August 25, 2022
- Fixed problem in the Products tab that would cause editing the price of one product to also change the price of all other products in the column.
Hotfix 1: August 22, 2022
- 13.0 Minor Hotfix 1 did not include any new updates for Catalogue Tools.
Catalogue Tools 13.0 Minor: July 18, 2022
Fixes & Enhancements
- Improved performance for copy/paste features in the product tab. The time required should now be down to a couple of seconds, instead of minutes.
- Improved performance when dragging and dropping items to a product; this should no longer cause CET to freeze up for several seconds.
- Fixed problem that could cause data to be reused from an old .db3-file, even though the local .db3-file has been more recently modified.
- Fixed problem with the Geometry tab that would cause its tabs to display “null” in place of the tab name if the Catalog Creator window was too small.
- Fixed problem with Product’s properties not updating correctly when the “Omit Product Code” option is checked on the parent Product.
- Fixed problem that would cause the 2D/3D View to reset to the default view angle when changing the External Reference properties.
- Fixed problem with Options that could cause them to revert to default.
- Added a warning to indicate when an invalid default Option has been set. This will cause the affected cell to turn red.
Please sign in to leave a comment.