- Added support for controlling connector behavior/visibility based on product status (Main Product or Additional Product).
- Fixed issue with duplicated Product's Feature Code and Additional Product's Code that could cause a crash.
- Fixed problem with the Geometry tab that would prevent stretch connectors from being visible.
- Fixed problem with stretching of Catalogue objects that could cause changes to the Height value of an object to force the Width value to change as well. This also fixes problems with stretching of multiple Catalogue objects.
- Fixed problem with Connector settings that could prevent them from following the specified Yaw value.
- Fixed problem with loading of DB3 files that could cause products to be flagged as unused in the Product Catalogues tab.
- Fixed problem with the offset of Connector positions that could cause the Main Product's connector offset to change when editing the Additional Product.