To create a distribution, follow these steps:
- On the Main page, click the "Create Distribution" button. The Create Distribution page is displayed:
- In the dropdown menu at the top, select whether or not to "Inherit from Distribution":
If you select to inherit from a distribution, the Inherit from Version field will automatically be filled out with the latest version from the distribution you have selected.Inheritance is optional.
- Now select the build(s) that you want to add from the list below. You can use the filter to quickly find the build(s) you need. Click the "Add" button on the left to select a build.
- Selected build(s) will be moved to the "Selected builds" section. Review the build(s) added and click Next to go to the next step:
- If there are compatibility issues with the build(s) added, a ribbon will pop up at the top of the page and an error message will be shown:
Resolve the conflict and proceed to the next step.
- On the next page, set the Key and Description for the distribution. The Key will become the name for the distribution. Also set the permissions, visibility and review the builds selected:
- Finally click the "Submit" button to create the distribution.
Adding build(s) from another distribution
If you would like to create a distribution based on all the builds available in another distribution, you can toggle the Toggle filter by distribution/version option on. This will allow you to filter out the list of build(s) with the builds in the selected distribution and version.