These areas contain several miscellaneous features for working with the Materials Spreadsheet.
- Use Custom Resolution Some material swatches have resolution information set on the file. In these cases CET will extract that resolution to correctly display the material. If the resolution is not set on the file, the user can specify the resolution here. Selecting this checkbox will enable a custom resolution for the current swatch. Note that this will only be available when a material swatch cell is selected in the Materials Spreadsheet.
- Units Only available if the Use Custom Resolution flag is set. Specifies the units used to describe the resolution.
- Horizontal and Vertical Only available if the Use Custom Resolution flag is set. Specifies the horizontal and vertical resolution of the swatch, respectively.
- Visible Columns This drop-down menu provides a list of available columns in the Materials Spreadsheet. A check mark indicates that the column is currently visible. To change the visibility of a column, check or uncheck their names in this list.
- Extract Previews Images will generate the preview images, in PNG form, of all readable materials and fills the Preview URL field with the PNG files generated
- If Extract Overwrite is checked, the previews generated from Extract Previews Images will overwrite any pre-existing files in the Preview URL field. Else, it will skip any with pre-existing files when it's unchecked.