In the Report Settings tab of the Print Reports dialog, there are different options to choose from before generating the 3D perspective:
- Render: Choose between the Current view or Photo series created in Photo Lab.
- Zoom: Choose between Close, Medium, or Distant.
- Level: Choose a render quality: Contour image, Quick render, Normal quality, or High quality.
- Resolution: Choose the desired image resolution.
- Draw background: Retains the current color of the background in the 3D view if it has been changed in the Control Panel.
- Print border: Adds a frame around the print out.