It is possible to send reports and drawings as an e-mail attachments straight from CET Designer as a PDF file.
To send reports and drawings as an e-mail attachment, follow these steps:
- Select Print Reports from the File menu.
- Go to the Report Settings tab and select the check boxes for the reports, drawings and perspectives that you would like to print.
- Go to the E-mail Options tab and enter the e-mail address of the recepient, a subject, and a message. The contents here will remain between sessions using CET Designer, so make sure to check it for relevancy each time you use this tool.
- Select the Create an Adobe PDF document check box in the bottom-left corner.
- Click E-mail.
- Your e-mail client will open a new draft with the PDF attached. You can can further edit the e-mail before sending.
You can save a copy of the PDF file while sending it as an e-mail attachment. Brows for a save location where you wish to save the PDF file in the Save copy to field.