It is possible to save and print reports and drawings in PDF format. When the report is saved as a PDF file, you can send it as an e-mail attachment straight from CET.
To create a PDF file in CET, follow these steps:
- Select Print Reports from the File menu.
- Go to the Report Settings tab and select the check boxes for the contents that you want to print.
- Select the Create an Adobe PDF check box in the bottom-left corner, as shown below.
- Set the desired resolution of the images from the PDF resolution drop-down menu.
- Click Create PDF. The reports are shown in PDF format.
- Save or print the PDF file.
To create a PDF file and attach it to an e-mail in one step, click the E-mail button instead of Create PDF.
The Print Reports dialog with the PDF checkbox at the bottom left.