There are many commonly used image dimensions with different ratios and resolutions that you can choose for your rendering.
Example: 900×600 (3:2)
- 900×600 is the width and height of the image, measured in pixels.
- (3:2) shows the aspect ratio of the image, which means the relationship between the width and the height.
Information about image size in megapixels is also presented. The maximum size is 4 megapixels when HDR is turned on, and 9 megapixels when HDR is turned off.
Choosing Custom dimension from the drop-down menu lets you specify exact image dimensions.
Image dimensions settings
If you have selected one of the 360° options as your render mode, the Image Dimensions are replaced by the 360° Panorama menu instead. Here, choose a suitable option depending on how the image will be used.
- Lowres (600x600x6) (2M): Serves as a low resolution, preview image, 2 megapixels in size.
- Google (1024x1024x6) (6M): Unless you have a specific target platform in mind, we recommend you to choose this option, which offers a good balance between speed and quality, and also works well for publishing in MyConfigura briefcases. The image size is 6 megapixels.
- Yulio (1536x1536x6) (13,5M): Pick this option if you intend to use the Yulio for CET Extension to view the panorama image. The image size is 13,5 megapixel.
360° panorama settings