A number of Work Modes are available in CET, helping you to focus on the tools you need for the task currently at hand. Work Modes turn functions on or off, and remove or show certain elements in CET.
You can easily jump between different work modes in the main window:
Or set your preferred work mode in the Control Panel:
There are four pre-defined Work Modes that come with CET and one that comes with the Movie Studio Extension:
- Design (Show all): Enables full access to all tools and features and is the default Work Mode for new users.
- Demo (no edit): Intended for presentations and demonstrations; you cannot add or change anything in the drawing. You can only zoom and pan the drawing and use the Ruler tool for measurements.
- Easy Design: Reduces the number of available buttons and menus in the user interface; making the program window look cleaner and easier to browse through.
- Make Movie: Switches to the Movie Studio tab, hiding all others, instantly making CET ready to focus on movie making. Note that it is only available if the Movie Studio Extension is installed.
- Specification: Focus on working with Calculation and Part tagging without the risk of accidentally changing the layout.
Please sign in to leave a comment.