On the Render Accelerator component tab, there is a button for opening the Resource Details window where you will find information about each resource in the rendering network:
The information listed for each resource is the following:
- Name (= computer ID): green color indicates that the resource is answering and seems to be okay. This check is performed every 10 seconds. Red color indicates that the resource is not answering or that it is answering strangely.
- Status: the resource can be either online or offline and free or busy.
- Version: which version of the Render Server Controller the resource is on
- IP Address: shows protocol and address of the resource
- Port: lists the port used for communicating with the resource
- Type: tells whether the resource has been automatically or manually added
- Jobs in queue: render jobs waiting to render on the resource
At the bottom of the window are two buttons for adding or removing a resource. To add a resource to the network, you must be on the same subnet. Then you need to enter the computer name or the IP address of the computer that you wish to add.
Remove can be used for removing resources that have been manually added, but is grayed out and cannot be used for automatically added resources.