With the Angle dimension tool you can measure and dimension angles for walls or other components.
To measure an angle in an existing corner, follow these steps:
- Select the Angle Dimension tool on the Tools component tab.
- Move the cursor toward the intersection of two lines. Click it in place when it the word End appears.
- Hover along the edge on one of the lines and click. The angle dimension should snap along the edge.
- Next, hover the cursor over the other wall and click. The dimension is now in position and the current angle shown:
Angle Dimension Properties
For each dimension you can change settings from the properties box.
- Turn: Inverts the measurement.
- Line length: Increase or decrease the radius of the dimension.
- Text Style: Use drop-down to select a pre-defined style or click Edit to customize Font, Font height, Font color, and more.
- Dimension Style: Use drop-down to select a pre-defined style or click Edit to customize Precision, Arrow head size, Arrow head style, and more.
- Line Style: Use drop-down to select a pre-defined style or click Edit to customize Width (thickness), type (solid, dashed, etc.), and more.
- Fill background: Check this box to make the background a solid color.
Styles found in the drop-down menu can be specified in the Style Editor.
Please sign in to leave a comment.